- Tournament is of 10 over’s or 20 with red leather ball.
- All players need to be in white dress.
- All players need to come with full kit and protection.
- Balls will be provided by the organizers.
- For all Matches neutral umpires are provided.
- Umpires decisions will be final.
- If match ties up then decision will be made by super over of 6 balls.
- Scoring for the match will be done by neutral scorers.
- Players need to report 30 min before the schedule time.
- If any team doesn’t report on time then walkover will be given to opposite team.
- Team/college needs to provide college ID-Card and Id Proof of all players.
- One representative from the college needs to be present at the time of match.
- College should assure that the players representing the tournament are from the same college.
- If organizer finds any of the player does not belong to college, they have right to disqualify.
- Team needs to behave in professional manner, if any player or team finds disturbing or misbehave on the ground organizer has right to disqualify them.
- Matches will be played according to ICC rules.
- Matches will played on the knock out format or league format as may be finalised by the organisers depending on the no.of entries received.
- Matches will be played either 10 over or 20 overs format.
- Each team will have total team members of 15 including team Manager.
- The names of the team players have to be given at the time of entries.
- No replacement players will be allowed during the progress of the tournament.
Registration fee is Rs.1000/-
(To be paid at Sakshi Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No-1)
Hyderabad Helpline : +91-9640059904.