- The Tournament is open For Boys& Girls.
- Each team shall comprise a Maximum of 12 players.
- Minimum of 5 players required to start a game.
- The game will be played over 04 quarters of 10 playing minutes each.
- Half time interval will be of 5 minutes.
- Stoppage time of 01 minutes will be given between 1st, 2nd, 3rd&4th quarters.
- A player cannot continue in the game if he/she commits 05 personal fouls or is disqualified.
- If a team commits 4 times fouls in a quarter, the opponents will be awarded 02 free throws from the 5th time foul on wards.
- Each team is permitted one charged time out per each.
- If a charged time out is not utilised, it cannot be carried over to the next quarter.
- Each team should come in proper uniform.
- No restrictions on substitutions.
- If teams are tied at the end of regulation time, extra time of 5 minutes each will be played to resolve the issue
- Each team is entitled to one charged time out in every extra period.
- Qualified officials will affiliate the matches.
- Organiser’s decision is final and binding.
- No protest will be entertained.
- If a team fails to report within 15 minutes of scheduled time, that team will fore feet the game.
Registration fee is Rs.500/-
(To be paid at Sakshi Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 1)
Hyderabad Helpline : +91-9640059904.