RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Rules as per TIFI will be followed.
- Participants should produce college identity card for verification.
- Players must be ready to play any number of matches in a day.
- The decision of the organising committee will be final & binding.
- Punctuality is strictly observed.
- All players are requested to report at designated time given by the organisers.
- Stag 3 star 40mm plastic balls shall be used throughout the championships.
- Inter college Team championships will be held Only for Hyderabad & Secunderabad colleges.
- Number of members in inters college & Inter Institution team should be min 2 members & max. 4 members and Number of Teams- No Restriction.
Pattern of Play for Team Events-(Inter College)
- All team event matches will be played best of 5 games.
- Two singles, one double & reverse singles.
- As per TSTTA guidelines, the prizes for the individual events will be given.
- Men & Women.
Table Tennis-Singles(Men&Women) Registration fee is Rs.100/-
Table Tennis-Doubles(Men&Women) Registration fee is Rs.200/-
(To be paid at Sakshi Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No- 1)
Hyderabad Helpline : +91-9640059904.