This event is known as “Innovative business idea” and scheduled in three rounds.
- It is a team event and in each team maximum number of participants should be TWO only.
- Throughout the process the same team members should continue and the combination is not permitted to change and violation leads to disqualification of the team totally.
- First round is a written test which is elimination round. 30 objective questions (MCQ) will be given to each team, and they should answer all the questions, within 30 minutes.
- From the written test top 10 teams will be shortlisted for the second round. The results of this round will be declared at 2.00 pm , in the same class room.
- Second round is only for the shortlisted teams. Two hours time will be given to each team to come out with a business idea.
- Resources for bringing such innovative idea can be anything except Internet.
- You have to prepare a business plan from the idea and synopsis should be presented at the end of the two hours.
- For making a presentation, each team will be given 5 minutes time.
- The presentations will be evaluated by the judges present and the best innovative 5 teams will be shortlisted for the final round of presentation.
Note : The source of idea should be produced at the time of making the presentation.
- The results of the 2nd round will be announced in the same class roo
- In the Final round. This presentation will be on the main stage. The finalists should make a detailed presentation before the judges and other participants.
- Each team will be given 10mts time for making the presentation.
Registration fee is Rs.100/-
(To be paid at Sakshi Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No- 1)
Hyderabad Helpline : +91-9640059904.